Learn how to use your bcc email and external email forwarding addresses in this step-by-step guide. This help guide will cover how to use your bcc email address and external email forwarding address.
Recommended Reading Before You Start
Using BCC Email Address
If you would like to create a record in Neon CRM of external emails that you send to a constituent, use the BCC address.
1. At the Mission Control Dashboard, navigate to Settings cog and select Global Settings
2. Under Communications, select BCC & Forwarding Addresses.
3. Both addresses are located here. Copy all the text on this page.
4. Paste the text into a word document.
5. Open the External Email and compose a new message. Add the BCC email from above to the new email. When finished, send your email.
6. Return to the CRM and use the search bar to search for the constituent’s account. Select Sent Emails.
7. Select External Emails to view the email you sent.
The BCC email address will add a text-only copy of the email to the constituents account.
The constituent will see the email was sent from the external email address as usual.
Using External Email Forwarding Address
If you would like to create a record in Neon CRM of an external email that you have already received from a constituent, forward it to the forwarding address.
1. Open the email you received, and select forward.
2. Paste the forwarding address into the “To” section and send.
3. The CRM will search for the constituent’s “From” email address and add a text-only copy of the email to their accounts. Attachments and graphics are not shown in the Sent Emails in the CRM.
To make these steps easier, add these email addresses to your contacts on your email. This way you will not have to find these email addresses in the CRM every time you use them.
Recommended Related Articles