Learn how to create system emails in this step-by-step guide. There are steps you should take before you can create system emails. This help guide will cover creating system emails.
Recommended Reading Before You Start
Creating System Emails
1. Navigate to Settings cog and Select Global Settings
2. Under Communications, select System Emails.
3. You can create various versions of templated emails. On this page, you see all the default emails created by Neon CRM.
Note: Event Registration emails are different from other email types. Content for event registration emails are populated in a more detailed way than is possible by building your own versions. For example, when creating a system email version you can only add text and tokens to make the email more specific. Event Registration emails use XML content that includes specific details from an event registration form.
4. Under Event Emails, navigate to Event Registration and select View.
5. As shown, the body content cannot be changed. To change the Header select Edit Header Content.
6. Add any Information you would like to see in the header. Copy and paste tokens from the Available Tokens section to include them in your message. When finished, select Save.
7. You can edit the Footer using the same process as above. Select Edit Footer Content. When finished, select Save.
8. Close the current tab. Select View again to see the changes you have made to the system Email.