- Expanded access to the moving donations feature, which is now available in more instances.
- It is now possible to set an earliest and latest date for custom text fields that validate as date fields (in Role Registration). To add an earliest and/or latest date, please contact us.
- It’s now possible to set a (From) email address to be used when the fundraiser’s (From) domain isn’t a valid DMARC record. To configure this setting, please contact us.
- Fixed an issue that prevented administrators from replicating campaigns.
- User Activity Across Campaign reports now identify deleted users as not registered for a given campaign.
- Fixed an issue that prevented triggers from being activated when conditions were met during registration.
Significantly improved processing time when an administrator deletes a custom form field that has a large amount of field options.