New and Exciting!
Donation Matching Postpay
The donation match form can now accept a card on file to be charged at end of match as opposed to requiring payment up front. All existing match forms are now updated to support storing a card on file and charging at the end of the match.
Donation matching is now supported on any processor that supports tokenization.
Updated our email sending system for efficiency. Emails are now sending two times as fast on average!
- Updated default text in recurring donation emails to include instructions about how to end a recurring plan.
All reports that support incrementing can now increment by hour.
A new setting, "Recurring upgrade maximum amount", has been added to the bottom of the Donation Settings > Recurring Donations list in the Admin.
It’s now possible to pre-populate first and last name fields on the donation page using URL parameters.
- The campaign selector in the Admin email preview mode now shows more relevant campaigns.
- The increment option has been removed for reports that don’t support it.
- Fixed an issue that prevented administrators from cancelling scheduled reports.
- Fixed an issue that caused timeouts when deleting recurring plans in some scenarios.
- The proper thumbnail is now displayed on fundraiser cards when the fundraiser is doing a Facebook livestream.
- Changed some wording in the “Join Accounts” tooltip.
- Mobile buttons are now hidden when recurring is selected.
- It will be possible to sync tickets to Neon CRM.
- We will be adding a new “Donor Has Login” column to Recurring Donations reports.