Neon Fundraise's integration with The Donors' Fund gives donors the option to donate through their personal Donors' Fund account.
Click here to learn more about The Donors' Fund.
When enabled, a “Donors' Fund” payment option is added to the donation page. Donors can click the Donors' Fund payment option, fill in their Donors' Fund card information, and submit their donation.
To configure this integration, please contact support requesting the feature, along with your tax ID or your Donors' Fund account ID. Organizations do not need a Donors' Fund account to add the integration to their donation page; however, they will need an account to retrieve the funds assigned to them by their donors.
- The Donors' Fund is only supported on the full donation and ticketing forms. Other donation forms, such as the plugin/lightbox, the self-donate form, the Admin, and others, are not supported.
- The Donors' Fund is not supported in registration.
- Recurring donations cannot be submitted via The Donors' Fund transactions.
- Donors' Fund donations cannot be refunded.
- Donations submitted via The Donors' Fund appear in the Admin grids and reports, and front end donation widgets (and other locations) as credit card donations. They can still be differentiated by processor in transactions reports; the processor is The Donors' Fund.