All of the information you'll need regarding features and fixes released in the May 2022 product update.
- A new list page for event registration records is now available under Events > Event Registrations. Related updates have been made to the Event Registrations account section.
- We've redesigned the Constituent Login Portal configuration experience in Global Settings based on user feedback.
- The Events list now includes columns for Topic and Code, supports configuring columns within Compact view, and displays a green dot next to events open for online registration.
- A statistics bar is now present on the Donations & Pledges list and the Donations account section.
- New donation and membership forms now support using Pay Later as the sole payment option.
- Custom field options can now be hidden within the new form builder.
- Tender Type is now available as a token in transaction-related system emails and letters.
- Check Number is now available as a token in transaction-related system emails and letters.
- Payment Note is now available as a token in the purchase acknowledgement system email and letter.
- External code snippets for Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, or similar services can now be embedded into Themes by our Development team. For more information, please contact our Support team.
- API v2.4 has been launched. Please see the API release notes in our Developer Center for details.
- Fixed an issue where tax-deductible percentage values were not being applied to imported event registrations.
- Fixed an issue where unlinking an unsuccessful pledge payment from a fulfilled pledge incorrectly caused the pledge status to change to Open.
- Various wording fixes and revisions.
- Various behind-the-scenes bug fixes and performance enhancements.