- Google Pay has been enabled for all campaigns that are integrated with Neon Pay. The Google Pay button can be enabled or disabled in the Admin, under Forms > Donation Settings.
- Improved error handling on Role Registration so that all errors appear when clicking “Next” the first time.
- Added new properties on the API payment object for processor fee (ProcessorFee) and Neon Fundraise fee (NeonFundraiseFee).
- Updates the cache refresh when admins create/update a match to only refresh the necessary data.
- Fixed an issue in which overridden default email templates were not sending on resend.
- Updated branding from Rallybound to Neon Fundraise in the PayPal setup flow.
- Updated wording from “Continue to Paypal” to “Continue to PayPal” when setting up a connection between Neon Fundraise and PayPal.
- Indicators will be added in the Admin, and on donation and registration pages, that a campaign is processing in test mode.