After you have created a peer-to-peer fundraising page, you can access your pages through your Donor account to make edits, copy a fundraiser page, view the donations made through your page, or deactivate any pages you have set up.
First, log into your Donor account by clicking 'Login' from the giving day homepage, and selecting 'Donors' or 'Fundraisers' from the drop-down menu.
This will direct you to a login landing page where you can enter your Donor account information. If you don't have one, you can click the 'Create an Account' option at the top.
You can also click the 'Forgot Password' option from this page and enter your email to receive a password reset email to recover your account.
Click Login. You will be directed back to the giving day homepage. From the homepage, navigate to your account by clicking your name at the top of the page. Once you are in, click the 'My Fundraisers' tab from the options at the top.
From the ‘My Fundraisers’ tab, you can see all the fundraising pages you have created, edit or copy existing pages, and create new pages.
- To view a page, click the 'View' option with the magnifying glass and you will be taken to the 'front-end' view of your fundraising page on the giving day platform.
From 'My Fundraisers', you can see the title of the page you created, the organization it is associated with, the start date, and status (draft, published, deactivated).
- To edit a page, click the 'Edit' option with the page and pencil. You will be directed to a fundraiser edit page where you can make your changes, then Save as a Draft, or Save and Publish.
- To copy, or deactivate a page, click the 'cog' icon to the far right and select 'Deactivate' or 'Copy Fundraiser' from the drop-down menu.
- Once you click the Copy option, there will be a second fundraising page beneath the original. You can click the 'Edit' option next to the copy to be taken to a fundraiser page, where you can click the 'Save Fundraiser' option.
- Please note, once you 'Deactivate' a page, it will be removed from the organization's public profile, and will not be able to be 'reactivated', only copied and edited.
- You can also create a new peer-to-peer fundraiser page from this area of your Donor account by clicking the green '+ Create Fundraiser' option at the top. This will take you to the same fundraiser edit page when clicking the 'Create a Fundraiser' button from the organization's public giving day page.
Click here to learn more about creating a peer-to-peer fundraiser page.
Click here to learn more about your Donor account.