Viewing Your P2P Fundraising Pages from your Nonprofit Giving Day account
To view a list of your P2P Fundraising Pages, log in to your profile and navigate to the 'My Fundraisers' tab at the top of your account page.
From the 'My Fundraisers' page you can view, edit, copy or deactivate any of your organization's fundraiser pages, view donations, or create a new fundraiser page.
The list of fundraiser pages associated with your organization can be searched and filtered by Page Title, Published Status, Creation Date, Creator Name, and Creator Email.
Editing P2P Fundraising Pages from your Nonprofit Giving Day account:
- To edit, copy, view, or deactivate a fundraiser page from this list, click the 'kebab' icon to the right of the "View public page" option and select from the drop-down menu.
- Click the 'Edit Fundraiser' option from the drop-down menu that populates when you click the kebab icon to the far right.
- This will take you to the Edit Page for that fundraiser, where you can make adjustments and then click the 'Save Fundraiser' option.
- The same will happen when you click the 'Copy Fundraiser' option from the drop-down menu.
- Click 'Deactivate' from the drop-down menu to remove a published fundraising page from your organization's public profile > Fundraising Pages list. Please note, once you deactivate a page, you will not be able to 'reactivate it', only copy, edit and save it as a new page.
Finalize your fundraising Page:
- To view the public version of any of your organization's peer-to-peer fundraising pages from the giving day profile, you can click the 'View Public Page' option next to any of the Published or Draft pages in the 'My Fundraisers' tab.
- This option will take you to the 'front-end' fundraising page. What the public sees when they click a link from the 'Fundraisers' section of your organization's public giving day profile.
Click here to learn how to view your donations associated with your organization's peer-to-peer fundraising pages.
Click here to learn how to create a peer-to-peer fundraiser page for your organization.