Step 1: Login into Your Nonprofit Profile
Once you are logged in, navigate to the My Fundraisers tab from your Dashboard.
Step 2: Click ‘Create Fundraiser’ at the top of the page
This will open a new tab where you can build your Fundraiser page.
Step 3: Personalize Your Fundraiser Page
Use the editing tool on the left side to adjust your Fundraiser Title, URL, Goal, and Hero Image. Tell us your Fundraiser story! Click ‘Save Fundraiser’ when you are ready to publish.
Tips for filling out your page details:
- Only input numeric characters into the Set Up a Goal field (no commas, decimals, or dollar signs). For example, if your goal is $1,000 input 1000 into that field.
- Only input alpha-numeric characters into the Custom URL field, and do not input spaces. For example, if you would like your URL to be https://www.yourgivingday.org/fundraiser/00000/myfundraiser, you would input myfundraiser into that field.
- Check the format and size of your Hero Image file that you uploaded. Here are some helpful specs:
- Images are 2:1 ratios. Use a resolution of 2000 x 1000px or less.
- A PNG or JPG file works best.
- Image file size must be 5MB or less.
Step 4: Review Your Fundraiser
- Once you hit ‘Save Fundraiser’, you will be returned to your list of fundraisers.
- From there you can click ‘View Public Page’ to review your page and view your custom URL for sharing.
- It may take up to 2 hours for your custom URL to be live!
Step 5: Share Your Fundraiser
- Fundraisers are only successful when they are shared!
- Copy and paste your URL into emails and social media posts to encourage friends, family, and colleagues to donate!