Neon Fundraise's Livestreaming feature includes an integration with Streamlabs, allowing fundraisers and administrators to connect to their Streamlabs account and receive donation notifications directly in their Streamlabs interface.
If the Livestreaming feature is enabled for an organization, administrators, fundraisers, and team captains can connect a Streamlabs account from the Overlay Builder interface. Additionally, administrators can add "Connect to Streamlabs" to the fundraiser task list by enabling the relevant task list item under Fundraising > Task List. Fundraisers will then be able to connect their Streamlabs account by clicking that task list item in the task list in their fundraiser dashboard and following the prompts to log into their Streamlabs account.
For Neon Fundraise clients who have paid for their campaigns to be white-labeled, the Streamlabs-integration app can be white-labeled as well so that Streamlabs users see your organization's name and logo when connecting their accounts. To white-label a Streamlabs app, please follow these steps:
- Register your Streamlabs app (click here to learn how)
- In the Redirect URI field, put the value "https://api.rallybound.com/FileBrowser"
- Contact our support team at email@example.com with the following information:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Once support confirms that the configurations have been made in Neon Fundraise, submit your app for approval at Streamlabs
- After your app is approved, fundraisers will be able to use it to connect their Streamlabs account