New and Exciting!
Organizations can now make available yearly summary letters donors can download for each year in which they have donation activity. The summary letter includes an editable term, a list of transactions, and totals. Administrators can edit the term in the Admin, under Forms > Customize (on the Org entity). Donors can download the summary letter from their transactions list in the donor portal. To enable this feature, please contact us.
- Donors can now download CSV reports of their transactions from the donor portal.
Implemented some design improvements to the role registration flow:
- The header is now fixed to the top of the screen, as is the footer in certain screens.
- Dropdown fields that are at the bottom of the page now open correctly within the window.
- Some buttons have been moved around on mobile to increase visibility.
- We've released a new Rallybound Apex Sync Package (Apex 2.41) which includes minor bug fixes and maintenance updates. Upgrade at your earliest convenience via login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t3a000001ugvo.
The PayPal button can now be hidden from the donation page when a non-default currency is selected. Please contact us to configure this.
The donor cover fees amount is now excluded from effective amount in Show Your Match campaigns.
Added 9/12: Fixed an error on administrator login.
In the Endurance Activities report, Activity Type column name has been changed from "Name" to "Type".
Fixed a bug that caused the Endurance Activities report to return an error when there are multiple Endurance Challenges in the entity hierarchy.