New and Exciting!
Neon Single Sign On (from 8/22 release)
We've migrated our administrator account management to NeonSSO. Upon release, all administrators will need to create their NeonSSO account, and going forward all logins will be through NeonSSO.
As one of the many benefits of NeonSSO, organizations can now require multi-factor authentication for their administrator accounts, which dramatically increases the security of their data and campaign sites. Please contact us to set this up for your organization.
Administrators can now configure Endurance Challenges to allow fundraisers to import activities from Strava. This is managed in the Admin, under Fundraising > Endurance Challenges > on the admin-created
- Payment date has been added to the payment liquid object, with the placeholder Payment.Date.
- The last four digits of credit card or bank account is now displayed for the billing payment method when an alternate gateway is configured on a campaign.
Fixed a recently introduced bug that caused Site Builder to be broken on certain browser versions.
Fixed the image uploader display in various locations on select templates and standalone pages.
- Fixed a bug that caused the default amount to display on the endurance trigger of units logged regardless of the saved amount.
- The fundraiser feed date circle is now left-aligned with the rest of the fundraising page elements.
Fixed a bug that prevented fundraisers from sending multiple team invites from the dashboard without reloading the page.
Fixed an issue that prevented sandbox Salesforce accounts to be added to a campaign.
- Fixed an issue that prevented PayPal transactions from completing properly.
The endurance leaderboard widget will display top teams alongside top participants.