- Significantly improved the interface for the User Profile section, especially on mobile.
- We have added support for some endpoints in Sprocket V2 to be accessed across an organization rather than per campaign.
- Removed old ip addresses from spf records.
- Added DMARC records with a "none" policy for reporting.
- Minimum fundraiser goal is now validated in the Role Registration flow.
- Users are no longer able to register others through the dashboard when registration is expired.
Updated the "No results" text on "Find A Page", "Find A Team", and "Find An Event" page search fields to use the existing dictionary entry for when there are no search results.
- Phone number can now be edited via sprocket.
Integration connections will be moved to the top-level "Organization" tab in the Admin.
We will be implementing some design improvements to the fundraising page.
PDF Receipt settings and template will be moved to the entity/inheritance system. Additionally, the conditional/advanced settings will be exposed in the Admin.