- Role Registration users who have accounts but did not complete registration are now recognized on the registration page for a more intuitive returning user flow.
- The sponsor thumbnail in admin panel is now displayed at the correct size.
- Fixed an issue that caused widgets not to appear on some Champion campaigns.
- When sprocket declines authorization due to the api-client being inactive, invalid, expired access tokens or other top level authorization errors, we now respond with HTTP status code 401 instead of 403.
- As part of ongoing commitment to security, we will be disabling early TLS.
- The member count on the Org Admin campaigns list will exclude users who created an account through the Role Registration Flow but did not complete their registration.
- Counts & Totals Report will be updated to include campaigns that have no amount raised.