- We've made a number of updates to standalone donation and ticketing pages:
- Donors can now create accounts after donating.
- Users can log in, and switch accounts when logged in.
- Users can visit their profile section from standalone pages.
- The browser color on mobile Chrome and Opera now matches the site's selected primary color.
- The Source option has been removed from the text editor for fundraiser emails.
- The default post-donation thank you message has been updated to account for $0 transactions.
- Champion fundraisers can no longer be deleted if they have any active Champion campaigns.
- The default date format in the PDF Attachment has been updated to a U.S. date format.
- Hidden fields are no longer displayed in the Role Registration Flow.
- If there are multiple media in the photos or video galleries (respectively), their corresponding homepage widget will scroll through the media.
- New administrators will be prompted to add their name and profile image when they create their account.
- Administrators will be able to add description/help text to custom fields in the Role Registration Builder.