New and Exciting!
Increase Recurring Plan Amount
Donors can quickly increase a recurring plan amount by clicking a new "upgrade" button displayed on the plan in the donor portal. This button can be hidden by clients if desired — please contact us if you would like to do so.
Additionally, we've added the ability to direct donors to the upgrade interface via direct URL, including with the ability to predetermine the upgrade amount.
Inherited PDF Receipt Template
PDF Receipt settings and template have been moved to the entity/inheritance system. Additionally, conditional/advanced settings are now exposed in the Admin. In order to configure the template and settings to be inherited on multiple campaigns, you will need to clear overrides on the existing campaigns that have a PDF Receipt configured.
Recurring plan status and failed charge count are now available as liquid placeholders in the Recurring Donation Instance Failed email. Use them to differentiate the message based on whether the plan will try to charge again.
Payment and billing fields are now displayed on recurring plan records in the Admin, under Transactions > Recurring Donations.
We have added additional logic around our email infrastructure to improve deliverability for fundraising emails being sent from unauthorized domains with a DMARC record of Quarantine or Reject.
- Rallybound billing can now be charged to bank accounts. To set this up, please contact us.
- Registration fee (in detailed registration flow) can now be managed in the Admin, under Forms > Registration Settings.
- Editing a dictionary entry in the Source window without toggling back to the rich text editor now saves the content as expected.
- Fixed a bug that caused confirmation messages not to show in the donor portal when verifying email and updating notification preferences.
- Fixed a bug that prevented site changes from being saved on recently relaunched events.
- Reduced the ability for the font used in Site Builder from being affected by the site's font selection.