New and Exciting!
Recurring Interval Management
Administrators can now manage (add and remove) the recurring interval options displayed to donors, and can configure recurring to be preselected on donation page load. These management tools are available for all campaigns configured with a processor that supports recurring payments. It is accessible in the Admin, under Forms > Donation Settings > Recurring Donations.
Donation Page Design Updates (beta)
We've added a new "flat" design for the donation form that reduces the size of the donation page, thereby hopefully increasing conversions. The specific changes are:
- Donation amount buttons are redesigned and repositioned above the amount input field.
- Recurring option has been moved and been made more prominent
- Message field is collapsed (donor can expand it to enter a message).
- Name and email fields appear in the payment section.
This design is not being deployed across our system, and is currently in a beta period while we collect data on how it performs compared to the standard design. If you would like to participate in the beta test, please contact our support team.
Standalone Donation Embed V2 (beta)
Version 2 of our donation embed code is now available. It offers a leaner, faster donation embed that should increase load speed significantly. The donation embed v2 code is available on the campaign details page of standalone donation pages in the embed code dropdown.
- Fixed an issue that caused "Tribute" to be mistakenly set to "true" in some configurations.
- A Neon Single-Sign-On option will be added to the Admin login and account creation flows.
- Integration connections will be moved to the top-level "Organization" tab in the Admin.
- We will be implementing some design improvements to the fundraising page.
PDF Receipt settings and template will be moved to the entity/inheritance system. Additionally, the conditional/advanced settings will be exposed in the Admin.