- Made significant naming and description clarification changes to emails in the autoresponder tab, including the following changes:
- “Member Donation Notification” to “Fundraiser Received Donation”
- “Member Goal Notification” to “Fundraiser Goal Reached”
- “Member Offline Donation Verified Notification” to “Fundraiser Offline Donation Verified”
- “Offline Donation Received” to “Fundraiser Offline Donation Received”
- “Online Donation Confirmation” to “Donation Confirmation”
- “Refund Donation Notification” to “Donation Refund Notification”
- “Registration Account Creation” to “Registrant Account Creation” (applies to Role Registration only)
- “Registration Member Invite” to “Registration Invite” (applies to Role Registration only)
- “Registration Member Registration” to “Registration Confirmation” (applies to Role Registration only)
- “Team Donation Notification” to “Team Received Donation”
- “Team Goal Notification” to “Team Goal Reached”
- “Ticket Purchased Member Notification” to “Ticket Purchased Fundraiser Notification”
- “User to User Registration Invite” to “User to User Invite“
- Made the following updates to all donation and transaction reports:
- Renamed "Anonymous" column to "Anonymous Name"
- Added "Anonymous Amount" column
- Added "Is Company" column
- Added "Is Tribute" (true/false) column to donation reports.
- Added "Is Company" (if block) to the donation placeholder popup. Use to differentiate messaging for donors who submit company contributions.
- Sponsors can now be copied on relaunch, and replicate by selecting the Site Content option.
- Updated team images now display correctly immediately after updating.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some text editor style dropdowns from working in certain scenarios.
- Administrators will be able to manage their campaign URLs, including add (multiple), delete, and change primary.
- Accounts with multiple users will be assigned a primary user that is most associated with the email address on the account.