Neon Fundraise donation and ticket forms can be embedded into your Wordpress site for a seamless experience for your users.
Neon Fundraise embed only works for self-hosted Wordpress sites. If you've created and host your site with Wordpress.com, this embed will not work.
If you'd like to embed Neon Fundraise on your site, please see How to embed a donation page on my site. Once have your Neon Fundraise embed code, follow these steps to embed into Wordpress:
- Log in to your wordpress admin panel (available at yourwordpresssite.com/wp-admin)
- Navigate to Pages in the left sidebar
- Click "Add New"
- Give your page a title of your choosing
- At the top right of the content box, select "Text"
- Paste your embed code into the content box
- Click "Publish"
- Done! Now go check out your Neon Fundraise form and see how it looks!