With our Constant Contact integration, you can push any and all of your Neon Fundraise contacts to your Constant Contact account. This allows you to include them in your Constant Contact marketing campaigns, and stay in communication even after the campaign is over. Our Constant Contact integration allows you to:
- Push the contact information of new contacts (registrants, fundraisers, attendees, team captains, and donors) into a Constant Contact list, with merge options.
- Manually push the contact information of any class of records into a Constant Contact list, with the ability to add them to a new or existing Constant Contact list.
- Push custom member information or registration fields to existing Constant Contact fields. If you’d like to set this up, contact one of our team members.
Neon Fundraise reports are robust, in real-time, and can be filtered flexibly. This allows for the most up-to-date and accurate information to be pushed to Constant Contact. The only limit to the possible push combinations is your imagination!
Some use cases:
- Push attendees and team captains to separate Constant Contact lists for future communication.
- Using advanced filtering in the Neon Fundraise reporting tools, push all fundraisers who have raised over their goal (or, over $500) to a list called “Successful Fundraisers” for future communication.