National teams allows organizations to aggregate and display fundraising efforts of teams and fundraisers across campaigns towards one national goal.
This feature is only available in our Enterprise License Package Tier. Please contact support to upgrade to this tier and gain access to this feature.
National team managers are non-administrator users that are granted permissions allowing them to manage a national team. Specifically, managers can modify the national team goal and page and view donation reports for their national team's progress.
How to add a national team manager
Note: currently, only existing users with a login to a campaign site within the organization may be added as a national team manager. The user can be either a fundraiser or a donor with a login account on any campaign in the organization. The user does not have to be a member of the national team they are managing.
To add a national team manager, follow these steps:
- Retrieve the login email address of the user to be added as a national team manager
- Log in to the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to any entity in the Admin to which the relevant national team is applied
- Click the "People" tab
- Click "National Teams"
- Hover over the desired national team record, then click "View"
- In the ensuing lightbox, click the "Managers" tab
- Click the "Add Manager" button
- Enter the email address retrieved in step 1
- Click "Add"
- The user will not receive any confirmation that they have been added as a national team manager. It is recommended that such communication be handled manually by the administrator.
Managing national teams
A user who has been added as a national team manager can access their management tools by navigating to the national team page once they're logged in. On the national team page, managers will be presented with tabs within which they can take actions on behalf of their national team.
On their dashboard and reports tabs, they can view charts and data relating to the national team's fundraising activity.
On their page, managers can:
- Upload a hero image
- Embed a livestream (if the feature is enabled)!
- Upload a team profile image
- Update the team page title and message
- Update the custom URL
- Update the fundraising goal