For those that are using an export/import process with Neon Fundraise data into your CRM/database, we offer an easy way to append the ID to each user within the system. The first step is to notify Neon Fundraise Help Desk to add this option. Once you do you'll want to follow the directions below:
• Append an External Member ID to each registrant and donor within Neon Fundraise so the data mirrors what is stored in the client’s database.
- External Member ID exists under:
- PEOPLE > CONTACTS > UPLOAD EXTERNAL MEMBERIDS CSV
- This upload file contains two columns: Neon Fundraise MemberID and External Member ID.
- The Neon Fundraise Member ID can be found on Neon Fundraise reports listed as UserAccountID. This idea ties one person to an organization across all campaigns.
- The External Member ID will be obtained from your system.
- To get the Neon Fundraise UserAccountID the following reports must be pulled:
- Registrants-with-Reg-Fields, -Donation-and-Contacts-Summary---ALL-CAMPAIGNS
- The Neon Fundraise UserAccountID will be placed in the first column of the download template. The External Member ID will be placed next to it and will be uploaded via PEOPLE>CONTACTS>UPLOAD EXTERNAL MEMBERIDS CSV
- If this is done on a regular cadence for new donors and registrants, the External Member ID will remain updated.