Admin reports allows administrators to generate, view, customize, and export complex reports to track any element of their campaign. Learn how to generate and export reports here. There are approximately 15 default reports, all revolving around donation and member information. The "Donations" report is one of the two most important reports (the other being Registrants).
The Donations report, as its name suggests, displays information related to donations. That information includes:
- Donation date
- Donation amount (with and without fees)
- Donation method (e.g. credit card); also includes card type and check number
- Donor information: name, email, address, phone
- Donation recipient (fundraiser and team)
- Matching information: effective amount and matching relationships
The Donations report is displayed alongside a line graph by default, which allows administrators to visualize their campaign's fundraising progress.