With flexible scheduling options for reports, administrators can receive the latest data from their fundraising campaigns directly to their inbox. Reports can be scheduled to be sent as a CSV file to a specified email address or preconfigured Dropbox account on a recurring basis.
Scheduling a report
This feature supports most reports (see below for a complete list). To schedule a report, follow these steps:
- Log in at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the campaign on which you'd like to schedule your report
- Click "Reports"
- Double-click on the report you’d like to schedule
- Click the button labeled Schedule Report in the report toolbar
- Enter the desired parameters for your report:
- If a Dropbox integration is configured on the campaign, choose whether to email or send to Dropbox
- Email address to send to
- Choose the date and time the report should first be sent
- Time used here is the user’s local time
- How often to send the report (choose a number and an interval period)
- Note: if an hourly interval is selected, only incremental reports can be selected in the next field
- Send full or incremental report
- Full Report: Every sent report contains all relevant data
- Incremental Report: Each report contains only new data captured since the last report was generated
- Click Schedule Report
- Done! Now just sit back and wait for the scheduled report to appear in your inbox or Dropbox!
Cancelling a scheduled report
The report recipient may choose to stop receiving scheduled reports by clicking the relevant link within the body of the email:
To stop receiving this report, please click here.
For dropbox users, please contact support to request a stoppage for your scheduled report.
The following reports support the scheduling functionality. Saved versions and ALL CAMPAIGNS versions of a listed report are also supported.
- Counts and Totals
- Credit Card Payments - ALL CAMPAIGNS
- Donation Amounts
- Donations with tribute notifications
- Donors including registration fees
- Donors (verified donations)
- Endurance Activities
- Form Submissions
- Fundraisers with Donation and Contacts Summary
- Fundraisers and Teams
- Purchased Tickets
- Recurring Donations
- Registrants with Reg Fields, Donation and Contacts Summary
- Salesforce Sync Donations
- Teams with Summary
- User Accounts