By default, fundraisers who have not yet uploaded a profile image are represented graphically by their initials on the fundraiser page and next to their name in lists across the site. Your site can also be configured to display a default image for fundraisers who have not yet uploaded a profile image. To configure your site in this way, please follow these steps:
- Log into the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the campaign on which to add a default image
- Click the "Website" tab
- Click "Media Library" in the left sidebar
- Select "Upload New Image" at the top of the window
- Click "Select Files" in the pop up window and upload your desired image (recommended size is 170x170 px)
- Click "Enable Editing" in the top of the window, and click "Yes" in the ensuing pop up
- Drag the newly uploaded image to the section titled "Default Member Image"
Your image will now be displayed as the profile image for all fundraisers on this campaign who don't upload their own profile image. To upload a default team image, follow the same steps above, but in Step 7, drag the image to the section titled "Default Team Image".