Administrators can use Neon Fundraise's Site Builder tools to edit their site's template. This includes editing the font, colors, navigation menu, banner media, buttons, and widgets, and editable areas.
To access Site Builder, navigate to the desired campaign in the Admin and click the "Site Builder" button (with the brush icon) in the sidebar or in the header. This will open your campaign site, with Site Builder enabled, in a new window, with the options to edit your template available in the top bar.
Editable areas will be highlighted yellow in the site builder, such as:
- Logo in the top left
- The Main Text widget content
- Page content for "Create A Page" pages and Event Info pages
- The website footer
- Please note that if you have a Platform campaign, the footer for the connected peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns are usually inherited from the footer on the Platform campaign. In other words, edit your footer on the Platform campaign if you need to make a change.
Click into any yellow highlighted areas to edit these sections directly while viewing the website in site builder mode.
To access Site Builder without navigating through the Admin, you can instead navigate directly to your campaign site, and then add "admin.rallybound.com/edit/" immediate before your campaign URL (after "https://"). This will present Site Builder tools if you are already logged in as an administrator.
Get a Bookmarklet Shortcut
Access Site Builder directly from any campaign site by installing a bookmarklet in your browser. To do so, follow these steps:
- Add a new bookmark in your browser (in Chrome, you can right click on the bookmarks bar and select "Add Page", or navigate to the Bookmark Manager, click the ellipses icon in the top right, then select "Add new bookmark").
- Enter your desired name for the bookmark (for example, "Site Builder").
Copy and paste this code into the URL field of the bookmark:
Save your bookmark
Now, whenever you are on a campaign site, simply click the new bookmark and it will open Site Builder mode in a new window.
See details on using the various Site Builder tools below.
Whenever making changes, be sure to click "Publish" to the right of the Site Builder bar. Please be aware that no changes are saved until that "Publish" button is clicked.