Organizers and fundraisers everywhere are taking their events from the local community to the online community, finding creative new ways to engage and advocate for their cause. Neon Fundraise answers this call by providing an integrated solution to embed livestreams into campaign and fundraising pages with just a few clicks.
Here's how it works in a nutshell:
- An administrator can embed a livestream into a campaign homepage banner
- With full control over fundraiser livestream capabilities, administrators can allow or disallow livestreaming and chat on fundraising pages
- Donors can donate and chat (if enabled) to your campaign without missing a moment of the livestream
- Administrators can view which fundraisers used livestreams within reports
- Fundraisers and administrators can add fundraising overlays to their livestream videos
- Fundraisers can connect their fundraising page to their Streamlabs account to receive donation notifications in their Streamlabs interface
The livestream feature itself is a paid upgrade, and additionally requires a template that supports Site Builder (which could constitute an additional paid upgrade). To configure livestreaming for your organization, please contact our Client Account Specialist Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.