The banner area on the campaign homepage can feature images, videos, or a combination of both.
To edit the media that appear in your homepage banner section, click the image icon in the Site Builder bar. When on the homepage, this reveals a library of images and videos that are being displayed on your homepage. If there are multiple images/videos displayed, your site will automatically scroll through them as a carousel. You can:
- Reorder by dragging and dropping
- Remove an image by clicking the trash icon that appears on hover
You can add an image or video by clicking the "+" button in the top right. Select to add an image or video.
- To add an image, drag an image from your computer onto the dropzone, or click the camera icon to choose from your computer. Once an image is selected, you will be able to zoom and pan to achieve the desired look, then click "Add".
- To add a video, paste the link to your video in the relevant field, then click return. You will be shown a preview of your video, at which point you can add it to your homepage.
- Livestreams can be added from this interface as well. Click here to learn more.
Please keep in mind that media is not uploaded nor are changes saved until you click "Publish" in the Site Builder bar.