There are a few ways to create a new campaign, depending on the type of campaign you'd like to create (and your Neon Fundraise license).
Any administrator with full permissions to the entire organization has access to create Donation Pages and Ticketing Pages. To create a Donation or Ticketing Page, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Click the plus button in the top right corner
- Fill in the relevant information in the ensuing window, and click "Create"
- To accept payments, you must add a payment processor
- Make sure to set up other aspects of your campaign, including auto responders, site content, and sponsors.
- For Ticketing Pages, make sure to set up the actual tickets in the ticket builder.
- Next, you'll need to set up your front-end page to your liking. First, navigate to your page.
- On the campaign details page, click on "Website" in the left sidebar or the website icon in the header
- Once on your webpage, click "Enable Editing" in the top right corner. You can now edit various elements on the page:
- Add an image by simply dropping an image from your computer onto the image area (or clicking on it to bring up a file browser)
- Edit the title and text by clicking the text area (alternatively, title and description are editable in the Admin, under Website > Customize).
- Toggle the sidebar modules on and off, and drag them into the desired order
- When the page looks how you want it, click "Done" in the top right corner
- Now you're ready to promote your campaign. Happy fundraising!
If you have a Fundraising Platform License, you can create new fundraising campaigns. Currently, this can only be done by replicating existing campaigns. Click here for more on replicating campaigns.