Admin email templates allow administrators to preset and reuse often-used emails that they send to their fundraisers. This precludes the need to rewrite the same email multiple times. To create a new template, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the entity (organization, group, or campaign) on which you'd like to configure this setting. Click here to learn more about inherited settings.
- Click the "Email" tab
- Click "Admin Templates" in the left sidebar
- Click "New Email Template" below the list
- Enter a name, subject, and email body. Keep in mind the power of placeholders to personalize the email.
- Click "Save" at the bottom
- Click the "Preview" tab to see what your email will look like. In this interface, you can toggle the sample data used to see how the email will look in various scenarios.
- Click "Save" to save your template
Another way to create a template is by composing an email in "Compose" (see how-to) and clicking "Save Template" instead of sending.