Automated emails are a powerful tool that allows administrators to set a range of criteria which will automatically generate and send personalized emails when triggered. Combining triggers with placeholders makes this tool even more powerful by generating completely personalized emails.
To create a new automated email, follow these steps:
- Log into the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the entity (organization, group, or campaign) on which you'd like to configure this setting. Click here to learn more about inherited settings.
- Click the "Email" tab
- Click "Custom Emails" in the left sidebar
- Click the "New Custom Email" button
- Add a Template Name
- Select a condition from the list. Parameters related to that condition will appear below.
- Fill in the desired parameters
- Click "Next" to compose the email, including the subject and body. (See here for more on composing emails.)
- Click "Next" to preview what your email will look like. In this interface, you can toggle the sample data used to see how the email will look in various scenarios.
- Click "Create"
It is also possible to configure emails that are sent based on actions not available in the admin and/or multiple conditions. Please contact us to configure these more advanced automated emails.