In the event that registration is closed or disabled, the text displayed to users trying to access the registration page can be customized by administrators. To customize this text, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the entity (organization, group, or campaign) on which you'd like to configure this setting. Click here to learn more about inherited settings.
- Click on the "Forms" tab
- Click "Customize" in the left sidebar
- Click the "Page Section - Registration Page - Message to Display If Registration is Closed" dictionary item in the list
- Make the necessary changes and click "Done"
- Refresh the site's registration page to see the changes