As a non-profit administrator, there will be scenarios in which it is beneficial, and in some instances necessary, to access the personal page of a fundraiser.
To access front-end Admin functions (like Log in as Fundraiser) in Apple's Safari browser, disable the "Prevent cross-site tracking" option in Safari Preferences in the Privacy tab.
To log in as a fundraiser, follow these steps:
- Locate the desired registrant record by—
- Using the global search
- Navigating to the campaign's People > Registrant list and locating the desired record
- Click the “Login as User” button at the top of the registrant’s record (it may be hidden in the menu icon).
- The Administrator will be logged in as the fundraiser until they select “END SESSION” in the upper right-hand corner.
- While logged in as the fundraiser the Administrator will be able to do many of the activities the fundraiser can do themselves. To protect your fundraisers’ privacy, the following resources remain inaccessible to the logged-in administrator:
To access this feature, the administrator must have "Edit" (or "Delete") permission for the “Login as User” permission item (located in the “People” category) on whichever campaign the fundraiser's page is located. For more on creating and editing security roles, click here. The default roles that will have access to this feature are “Full Permissions” and “Editor”.