This feature is only available for campaigns in which NeonPay is configured as the payment processor and Role Registration as the registration flow. Click here to learn more about NeonPay. Click here to learn more about Neon Fundraise's Role Registration flow.
For organizations that use NeonPay as their processor, administrators can partially refund role registration transactions. Transaction fees assessed for the registration will also be refunded corresponding to the percentage of the refund given (i.e. a 50% refund on the donation will result in a 50% refund of fees to the nonprofit). While the payment processor fee refund is subject to the processor's terms of service, Neon Fundraise has committed in all cases to refunding the percentage of our transaction fees associated with the partial refund.
Please note that transactions can only be refunded once, regardless of whether it is a partial or full refund.
To refund a donation partially, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the relevant campaign
- Click the "Transactions" tab
- Click "Registrations" in the left sidebar
- Double-click any registration record associated with the relevant registration transaction
- Click "Partial Refund" at the top of the transaction record
- Enter an amount to refund that is less than the total transaction amount, click OK
- Refresh the grid to view your changes