Neon Fundraise has pioneered an innovative solution for returning users, thereby minimizing the amount of confusion they may encounter. Returning users can register for a new campaign (year over year, or from event to event) both through the login interface, and the registration interface.
Note: This system describes the process for campaigns that use the detailed registration process. For those with the quick registration process, logging in gives the returning user a single-button choice to register for the present campaign.
Here's how it works:
If the returning user attempts to log in to a campaign at which they were not previously registered (but they were registered for a different campaign),
- They must enter the correct password associated with that login email address
- They are then rerouted to the registration page
- The first step of registration is pre-populated to the extent that the system recognizes (see screenshot)
- Once the system recognizes their email address, the registration process is paused until the user logs in (see screenshot)
- After entering the correct password, the registration screen reloads, and the user's information is pre-populated to the extent that the system recognizes (see screenshot)