Users in the Neon Fundraise system are recognized at the organization level. This has many benefits for users and administrators, including, among others:
- Any user can log in to any site within a Neon Fundraise instance, regardless if they’ve registered for that particular campaign.
- Every user gets a single record across campaigns that contains their email and password, name and address, profile image, and other information. Any changes to the user's record will be reflected across all campaigns.
- More reliable CRM syncing.
- Users have a single destination to manage their contact information, payment information, and notification preferences. Learn more about the account section.
- Returning users are recognized as they register so as to avoid duplicate records for individual users. Learn more about the returning user flow.
- Managed users are more understandable and accessible. Learn more about managed users.