If a fundraiser receives a check or cash donation, they enter it as an offline donation. When the donation is received by the organization, it should then be verified. Once the donation is verified, it counts towards the fundraiser's goal.
There are two ways for an administrator to verify an offline donation: The easy way is by clicking the verification link in the email sent to the administrator when an offline donation is entered.
Administrators can also verify an offline donation in the admin panel by following these steps:
- Log into the Admin at admin.rallybound.com
- Navigate to the campaign on which the donation was submitted
- Click the "Transactions" tab
- Click "Donations" in the left sidebar
- Locate the particular donation that needs to be verified. (If the donation isn't immediately viewable, in the top right of the grid, click the arrow in the cell that says "Is Verified", and select "Filters" > "No")
- Option 1: Check the box to the left of the relevant donation record, then click "Mass Action" (above the list) and click "Verify Selected"
- Option 2: Double-click the donation to verify, and in the ensuing window, click "Verify" at the top of the window.
- To view the verified status, please refresh the donation list. When verified, there will be a check in the "Is Verified" column.