All of the information you'll need regarding features and fixes released in the December 2021 product update.
- You can now create custom Themes via our new theme builder which can be applied to certain front-end forms and pages. See this guide for a walkthrough of this new feature.
- You can now set a custom favicon, which will appear within browser tabs and bookmarks for your front-end forms and pages, by going to Global Settings > Forms & Pages > Brand Logo.
- We've updated the Custom CSS editor to include syntax highlighting, in-line errors, and more usability enhancements.
- We've redesigned the user interface of settings pages within Global Settings > Forms & Pages and made various wording changes for clarity and consistency.
- Tribute and acknowledgee fields are now grouped together on new donation forms. If you previously added acknowledgee fields to these forms, you may need to re-add these fields within the Tribute field block.
- Tokens for city, state, and zip code are now available in the purchase acknowledgement system email and letter.
- Updated the default sort order of campaigns on new donation forms and associated pages; campaigns will now appear in alphabetical order instead of in order of creation date.
- Fixed an issue where contacts' unsubscribed status in Constant Contact was not being updated in Neon CRM if it had been changed one day after pushing from Neon CRM to Constant Contact.
- Fixed an issue where web browser autofill may incorrectly populate unexpected data into certain fields on front-end forms.
- Fixed an issue where checkbox custom field values could not be deselected when editing one’s account via the Constituent Login Portal.
- Fixed an issue where existing gateway rules would be removed after connecting a new Neon Pay merchant account.
- Fixed an issue where editing a soft credit would result in the Soft Credits account section not properly sorting by Received On date.
- Fixed an issue where filters in the Timeline account section sometimes did not accurately limit the display of data.
- Fixed an issue where the company name appeared before the primary contact name when using the copy address function on company accounts.
- Improved the image compression logic in place for store product images of different sizes.