Neon CCM Support
Once your system is live, your system will be supported on an ongoing basis by our Support Team. Your monthly support hours are determined by your organization’s monthly subscription/hosting fees. These hours can be used for a variety of things including:
- Reporting questions
- Each agency is responsible for constructing their reports. Neon One’s Support Team can provide assistance and answer any questions pertaining to reports. Customized or Ad-Hoc reports built by Neon One staff can be purchased by the agency.
- Displaying fields on the page
- Neon One can adjust which fields appear on what pages for each agency. On any given page in the database, let our support team know what field you would like listed and it can be added.
- Adding/editing fields on a form
- All data is stored in a data point called a field. Neon CCM clients have full autonomy to create, design, and redesign the information that the database is capturing and the way the data is being stored. Minor edits, such as adding a new field or changing the label of an existing one, are covered under regular monthly support.
- Modifications to existing security profiles
- Each agency has the ability to create different security profiles for its users, which determines what data each profile can see and what actions they can take. Modifications to these existing profiles such as view, edit, and delete access, are covered under regular monthly support.
- A Neon CCM error (with reference number)
- System errors will always be investigated at no additional charge to the agency.
Requests that fall outside this will be evaluated by the Neon One Client Support Team to determine if the change required falls under regular support which is covered by monthly hosting fees. Major adjustments to the functionality or structure of the application will require an additional contract to be signed prior to implementation.
Please use the Support Portal to access our support ticketing functionality. The portal can be accessed at support.civicore.com or in some cases directly through your application. The Support Portal is where users can submit requests in the form of help desk tickets, view training materials, updates, and newsletters. We limit the submission of help desk tickets to the Client-Side Manager (CSM) to ensure that all system changes are handled through one main contact, but “view only” access is also provided for other system users, upon request to the support department.
The Support Team will often request to share screens, so we can more quickly and efficiently support you and your system. We make use of a free service called Zoom. If more intensive support is required, we will schedule a meeting with you and other key staff members as necessary. Please contact us should a more in-depth meeting be required.
We pride ourselves on having the best in class performance, with few interruptions to your service. In the event of downtime, our staff is immediately alerted, and we correct the problem within minutes. In the rare case that issues do occur, please use the contact information below to reach our support team:
For critical, emergency issues impeding your ability to work including — Inability to access system or error messages on-screen
Please call 888-860-6366 and follow the prompts for support then Neon CCM. Leave a detailed message with your name, organization, phone number, email address, and the issue you're experiencing.
For all other support related inquiries including:
- Reporting help
- System upgrades and changes
- Questions regarding functionality
Please use the Support Portal.
You can also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.