Raise now provides you with a new interface improving the ability to create, edit, save, and publish a campaign. The enhancement also allows for the creation of peer-to-peer fundraising pages associated with campaigns.
Campaign enhancements overview
- Campaigns creation is now a guided, step-by-step setup process. This includes the ability to turn peer-to-peer functionality on and off and provides access to campaign themes. Campaign themes can represent your nonprofit brand standards.
- In addition to the donation form, campaigns now include a landing page. The campaign landing page provides a case for giving, the ability to navigate to the donation page, and a list of recent donations. If peer-to-peer functionality is active for the campaign, your constituents are able to start creating a fundraising page.
- You are able to toggle on or off peer to peer fundraising page functionality which will add a button to the landing page that provides your constituents the ability to create pages for that campaign
When creating or editing a campaign, there is a form builder. The form builder is comprised of four sections: Landing Page Editor, Donation Page Editor, Theme Editor, and Exit Page. All contribute to public content and how it is displayed on the Campaign Landing Page, Donation form, & Exit Page.
- The landing page editor lets you determine the content they would like displayed on their campaign landing page and includes uploaded images, embedded videos, two custom blocks of text, as well as the ability to share the page. Additionally, there is a mix of required and optional content blocks.
- The donation page editor lets you determine the content they would like on their donation page.
- Themes help you quickly apply their nonprofit brand to publicly accessible pages such as the landing and donation pages. The theme editor provides a variety of pre-configured themes, as well as the option to create your own custom theme, that can then be applied to your campaign’s landing and donation pages. Out of the box, there are 8 pre-configured themes in total.
- The exit page editor lets you customize what donors see after submitting a successful donation.