- Hide columns you don’t need in your report
- Show only charges received for specific items, campaigns, events, etc. using metadata filters
- Report on charges included in a specific payout
- Filter by date range, payment method, charge status, payout, and metadata types
- How to run the Charge Report
- Viewing and Exporting the Charge Report
- How to customize your Charge Report output
Charge Report Frequently Asked Questions
Can I enter multiple payouts into the Payout ID filter?
No. The Payout ID filter only supports one Payout ID at a time.
Why isn’t my metadata filter returning any results?
Make sure that your typed criteria contains only one term. To input multiple filter criteria, use the add filter option. And remember, metadata is case sensitive. If you're searching for “donation,” the report output will not contain charges with metadata “Donation.” Click here to learn more.
I don’t see all of my columns.
Your report output may contain columns that are not immediately visible. Use the scroll bar at the bottom of the report to scroll to the right of the report.
Why won’t the filter accept my metadata criteria?
Metadata filters will not respond when text is entered. If you’ve entered text into a filter box, then the contents is accepted. Click here to learn more.