All of the information you'll need regarding features and fixes released in the September 18th, 2021 product update.
- We've updated the terminology for features related to forms and pages in the top navigation menu. Learn more.
- We've made a few adjustments to the Import Manager stepper to clarify the process of importing transaction data.
- We’ve brought back the old Support Center widget to allow you to look up help guides and submit tickets, right from within Neon CRM.
- We've begun rolling out our new form builder for creating new types of donation and account sign-up forms. This new feature will appear in Neon CRM systems over the next 8 weeks. Look out for updates from our team on this exciting new functionality.
- Fixed an issue where updates to an individual account's current employment history record were not reflected in the Accounts list.
- Fixed an issue where phone and fax number fields could not be edited when initially creating new company contact records.
- Fixed an issue where the back button present on accounts accessed via the Accounts list would always direct users to the first page of the list, rather than the page from which the account was accessed.
- Fixed issues with the date selector used for scheduling email campaigns.
- Fixed an issue where very long email campaign names would be slightly cut off when sending emails via the email audience detail page.
- Fixed an issue where coupon code discounts could not be created for events with future start dates.
- Fixed an issue where organization-related tokens were not properly populating when included in the header or footer of the standard event registration system email.
- Fixed an issue where the company version of the Membership Renewal form could not be submitted if a required company custom field was included.
- Fixed an issue where canceling a payment on a transaction record with multiple payments would change the overall tender type populated for the transaction.
- Fixed an issue where the Itemized Transaction Report and Transaction Report did not display multiple tender type output columns for transaction records with multiple payments.