Create a fundraising page
Are you interested in supporting a nonprofit organization in your community during the upcoming Giving Day - and asking others to support it too? Create a “peer-to-peer” fundraising page and invite your “peers” (friends, family, colleagues) to join you in donating to your organization of choice.
First, locate the organization you want to support and create a fundraiser
- Search for a nonprofit on the Giving Day website
- Click your chosen nonprofit to open the organization’s Giving Day page
- Click the button to Create a Fundraiser and launch your fundraising page
Next, personalize and save your fundraiser page
- Complete the fields in the left pane
- Fundraiser Title: appears prominently on your fundraising page.
- Goal: Specify your fundraising goal. This may be edited at any time. If you reach your goal, we recommend increasing it and earning more for your cause.
- Hero Image or video: Images will be cropped to a 2:1 aspect ratio. Videos can be Vimeo or YouTube links.
- Fundraiser Story: Write a few sentences that describe why your cause is important to you.
- Save as Draft or Save and Publish your fundraiser page
- Save as Draft: saves your fundraiser page to your account to be edited or published later
- Save and Publish: your published fundraiser page is live and ready to accept donations! Published pages can still be edited or unpublished, if needed.
Last, sign into or create your fundraiser account
Almost done! Your fundraiser pages need to be saved to an account.
- Access or create your account by entering your email address here then clicking Next:
- New Fundraisers: Complete the form here, click the Sign Up button, then enter a password to complete your account creation and finish saving your page.
- Returning Fundraisers: If you have previously created fundraiser pages using Neon Raise, simply log into your account by clicking the Log In link in the upper right and using the email address and password.
- Donors: For security purposes, Donor accounts cannot be used for fundraising. You must create a new account with a unique email address.
Your new fundraiser page is now linked to your account. Sign in at any time to manage your fundraiser pages and see your list of donations. And don’t forget to share your published pages with your social network!