I cannot sign into my account
If you cannot sign into your Donor or Nonprofit account, please follow these steps to reset your password:
- Navigate to the Giving Day website where you made your donation
- Find Login in the top-right corner
- Select the appropriate option from the Login menu; Donor or Nonprofit
- Click the Forgot password? Link
- Type in your email address in the field provided and click the Reset Password button
- Your password reset link will be delivered to your email within a few minutes; the link is valid for 24 hours and can only be clicked once
Password Reset Issues
Cannot locate the reset email:
- Check your spam / junk folders
- Add domains to your safe senders list to allow these domains
Resent email received:
- If you’ve tried to reset your password multiple times, you’ll need to be sure to click the most recent password reset link in your email
- If you’re clicking on the password reset link and end up on the homepage, you may have clicked the link after it has expired. Remember, password resent links are only valid for 24 hours. If the link has expired, click the request a new password link here or restart the process by choosing the forgot password option on the sign in page.
I am signed in but something isn’t right
If you’re signed into your account but something doesn’t look right, see if one of the options below matches your situation. For additional assistance, please contact us.
You’re signed in but you don’t see all of your past donation history.
Your donations are saved to your account only if you are signed in at the time of the donation. If you select Guest checkout, that donation will not be saved to your account, even if you used the email address that is associated with your Donor account.
Your login does not show you donor history and fundraiser page management in one place.
You may be a donor and a fundraiser. If you’ve made a donation to a Giving Day and also signed up to be a fundraiser for an organization, you will have two logins; one for your donor information and one to manage your fundraiser page.
Click here for assistance with accessing your Donor account.
To sign into your Fundraiser account, please click here.