I cannot sign into my account
If you cannot sign into your Donor or Nonprofit account, please follow these steps to reset your password:
- Navigate to the Giving Day website where you made your donation
- Find Login in the top-right corner
- Select the appropriate option from the Login menu; Donor or Nonprofit
- Click the Forgot password? Link
- Type in your email address in the field provided and click the Reset Password button
- Your password reset link will be delivered to your email within a few minutes; the link is valid for 24 hours and can only be clicked once
Password Reset Issues
Cannot locate the reset email:
- Check your spam / junk folders
- Add domains to your safe senders list to allow these domains
Resent email received:
- If you’ve tried to reset your password multiple times, you’ll need to be sure to click the most recent password reset link in your email
- If you’re clicking on the password reset link and end up on the homepage, you may have clicked the link after it has expired. Remember, password reset emails are only valid for 24 hours. If the link has expired, click the request a new password link here or restart the process by choosing the forgot password option on the sign-in page.
I am signed in but something isn’t right
If you’re signed in to your account but something doesn’t look right, see if one of the options below matches your situation. For additional assistance, please contact us.
You’re signed in but you don’t see all of your past donation history.
Your donations are saved to your account only if you are signed in at the time of the donation. If you select Guest checkout, that donation will not be saved to your account, even if you used the email address that is associated with your Donor account.
How do I sign into my Fundraiser account?
All of your fundraisers are now housed in the 'My Fundraiser' tab of your Donor account. You can manage all of your pages in that section.