The membership directory displays member data in a searchable directory format. This directory can be made available to logged-in members or can be visible to the public. You can create as many different directory configurations as you like, and can have as many active as you like.
To create a directory configuration, navigate to:
Global Settings cog Global Settings Memberships Member Directory Settings.
This page will display your current directory configurations. To create a new directory, click New Directory Configuration.
Name your configuration. This will help you identify it later.
- Membership Levels - Choose one or more membership levels to include in the directory.
- Default Sort Order - Select either "Last Name A-Z" or "Company Name A-Z"
- Theme - Select from the available themes in the drop-down menu.
- Display approved photos of members
- Display submembers of group memberships
- Display deceased members - If enabled, constituents marked as "Deceased" will be included in your directory.
- Choose who can access this directory configuration
- Logged-in Members Only only current members can view this directory after logging into to Neon CRM's constituent login portal.
- Visible to Public anybody can access this directory
- Upload Default Profile Image - Optional: upload a default image to display if the constituent has not uploaded a photo, or has opted out of including their photo.
Select the data fields you want to be visible on the directory listing page.
Select the data fields you want to be visible on the directory listing page search section.
Select the data fields you want to be visible on the directory detail page.
Select Copy Page Link and paste into browser to view your Member Directory.
At the top of your directory, you will see the Search Field. (configured in Step 3).
Next to the search fields is your Sort by options.
Select the member name to view more information about a member.
When you click on a member, you are taken to their detail page (configured in Step 4). Use the arrow to return to the directory listing.