Grants can be used to track the process of researching, applying to, and receiving grants. Using the Grants feature, you can attach relevant documents, track status, and create activities for the steps necessary to manage the grant process.
Navigate to Moves Management Grants.
From this page, you can filter the list of grants by nearly any data field. Filter using the drop-down menus and the data will automatically adjust. Click on the column headers to sort the results.
From this Grants page, you can also bulk edit the Status, Custom Status, or Assignee for existing grants (click the image below for a closeup).
When you create a grant, you are creating a record used to track a process. NeonCRM will create a record of the grant on the grant maker's record. From the Grant list page, or from the grant maker's record, click New Grant.
- System User – This is the NeonCRM staff user to whom the grant is assigned.
- Client – This is the grant maker. Use the magnifying glass icon to search your database for accounts.
- Grant Name - This is the name of the particular grant. This is especially useful when applying for more than one grant from the same grantor.
- Status – This is the status of the progress of the grant.
- Custom Status – Like Status, this is an indicator of progress. You can change the values of this field by clicking Global Settings Cog Global Settings Contact Activity Grants Custom Status. Learn more about setting up Grant Custom Status.
- Due Date – This is the date the grant submission is due.
- Ask Amount – The amount you intend to ask for.
- Funded Date – If the grant is successively funded, this is the date of the transaction.
- Funded Amount – If the grant is successfully funded, this is the amount received.
- Campaign – The NeonCRM Campaign this grant should be attributed to. Learn about setting up Campaigns.
- Purpose – The NeonCRM Purpose this grant should be attributed to. Learn about setting up Purposes.
- Created/Updated – This is a record of which staff user has created the prospect and who was the last person to update it.
- Note – This field is for adding any additional relevant information to this grant.
You can attach a file to a grant. This file will remain with the grant, and can be accessed by staff users only. Click Browse to select a file, then click Upload to attach it.
The Grant record can be accessed from either the Grants list page or from the client's account page. From the Grant record, you can add activities and update the status of the grant.
The Grants Report allows you to view detailed information on each grant. You can find this report by going to Reports New Report Moves Management.
You can search this report by basic data associated with the related account, or by specific grant data.
The available output columns allow you to see most details about each grant in your report:
In addition, "Grant" search category, criteria, and output columns are available in the below account based reports.
- Mailing Report
- All Accounts Report
- Stats Report
A limited selection of output columns only is available in the Activity Report.