Neon CRM's Client Enablement Team provides extended training and consulting services provide personalized, in-depth support to assist organizations with strategic questions and planning on a variety of topics, including:
- Staff/volunteer workflow planning
- Bulk data migrations and manipulation
- Fundraising configuration (Preparing online donation forms, linking payment gateways, and configuring automated donation acknowledgment emails)
- Event configuration (Setting up multiple ticket options, event sessions, and sponsorships)
- Membership configuration (Creating company memberships, fees, and levels; and customizing membership forms)
- Extended full-staff training
- General system configuration and "going live"
Extended training is conducted in an audio/screen-sharing session. After your session, your consultant will provide you with a follow-up email with links to additional training resources, as well as a recording of your session. If you do not use all of your consultation time, your remaining minutes are "banked" by your consultant for later use.
Please use this scheduling link to schedule a time with one of our consultants: https://go.oncehub.com/neoncrmconsulting
Neon CRM includes several features for cleaning and managing data, including a duplicate manager, bulk operations tool, and batch update functionality. For more complex data management tasks, we offer data services for advanced manipulation of data in your Neon CRM system, including (but not limited to):
- Bulk modification of transaction data
- Data migration within your Neon CRM system
- Data migration from external database systems
- Bulk operations based on complex criteria
- Other tasks requiring custom database scripting
To request a data service, please send a description of your data needs to firstname.lastname@example.org.