In Neon CRM, an "incomplete" transaction is one that has a status of Pending, Failed, or Errored. These could be for the following reasons:
- The amount paid is less than the amount owed
- An offline payment was recorded with a status of Pending
- An online payment (credit card or e-check) was declined through Neon Pay
- An online payment (credit card or e-check) was declined through your Payment Gateway
- There was an error in transmission when attempting to process a payment through your Payment Gateway
The easiest way to view and access these transactions is through the Incomplete Transactions widget on any Dashboard:
Click View Transactions to see the detailed list.
For failed transactions, you can hover your mouse over the status to see the error message from your gateway provider telling you why the credit card or e-check failed.
Click on any row in the list to see the transaction details.
From here, you have two options:
1) Cancel the transaction. Click Cancel to keep the record of the transaction in your system and remove it from the list of Pending Payments.
2) Delete the transaction. Click on the Delete button at the top of the page to permanently remove this record from your system.