The Organization Profile allows System Administrators to view your organization's information with NeonCRM. This information includes:
- Organization name and contact information as it appears in your NeonCRM account and in communications sent from your NeonCRM system
- Fiscal Year settings for dashboard charts and reports
- Access to your NeonCRM contract and our Terms of Service
- A list of the NeonCRM modules and features currently enabled in your system
Settings cog > Organization Profile
At the top of the Organization Profile page is a section of required information for your NeonCRM account:
Click Edit next to Organization Information or Address to update these settings.
- Data entered into the Organization Name, Website and Mission Statement fields will be used in your System Email communications by default.
- If your fiscal year is different from the calendar year, you can set the Fiscal Year Start month here. This setting determines how Neon calculates Fiscal Year transaction amounts in some reports. If you check the option to use this fiscal year for yearly stats, this will apply to your dashboard statistics.
- URLs entered into the Facebook and Twitter fields will be used for the Social Media Links in email templates built within Neon.
- Organization Contact Name and Email are the system default values for the "from" name and "from" email used in your System Emails.
Note: Addresses with @yahoo.com or @aol.com domains cannot be used for your Contact Email, as the DMARC policies of both providers will prevent their email addresses from being used as the "from" email when not sent from their own mail servers.
- The Contact Name, Contact Phone, and Address information will appear on the NeonCRM Standard versions of Event Registration system emails, on Purchase Acknowledgment emails, and on Printed Receipts.
Click Save changes in the Edit window to save your edits.
This section contains information related to your NeonCRM account features.
This section will display the following:
- View your Organization ID and Login URL. The Organization ID is required for accessing the NeonCRM Mobile Apps.
- View the modules and features that are currently included in your NeonCRM subscription.